10 Mind Blowing SEO Statistics [Infographic]
Sometimes we take search engine optimization for granted in terms of how important it is to marketing and even the economy in general.
The following infographic highlights just how important it is to have search engine friendly web design in order to be found on Google.
SEO by the Numbers
- 57% of customers say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed website [Source: Google]
- 50% of Internet users judge the credibility of a company by its website [Source: Stanford University]
- 71% of B2B researchers start their research with a generic search. [Source: Google]
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit stores within one day [Source: Google]
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. [BrightLocal]
- High quality content and link building are the two most important Google ranking signals [Search Engine Watch]
- Updating old blog posts with new content and images can increase organic traffic by as much as 111%. [Backlinko]
- Google receives over 57,000 searches per second on any given day. [Internet Live Stats]
- 61% of consumers said that they are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile optimized site. [BrightLocal]
- WOW! 43% of consumers do online research while in the store. [WordStream]
Get SEO Help Now
The SEO experts and Atlanta SEO for Growth will help your company maximize your company website’s rankings potential, and can help your business improve and maintain greatly improve search engine visibility.
Contact Atlanta SEO for Growth today for a free consultation: (404) 724-8065